Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- 3 Ways to Add Copyright Free Images to Your Blogs, Books and Documents - September 19, 2016
- How to Delete All Hyperlinks in a MS #Word Document through VBA Macro - September 1, 2016
- How to View a List of All Open MS Word Documents through VBA Macro - August 31, 2016
© Ugur Akinci
There are times when you may want to have a complete list of all the images included in a FrameMaker document.
Perhaps you may want to use this list to make sure all images are zipped and sent to your reviewers.
Or perhaps you may want to make sure no carry-over images from another project are included in your image directory, thus eating up unnecessary disk space. FOr such clean-up operations, a list of images-used comes in very handy indeed.
We are lucky. FrameMaker provide a very simple way to generate such a list:
1) Select Add > List of > References from the main menu to display the Set Up List of References dialog box:
2) From the “Don’t Include” list select “Imported Graphics” and click the LEFT arrow to move it to the “Include References” list.
3) Click Add and you’ll have your list ready within seconds.
HINT: By copying to an Excel sheet you can do further sorting and manipulation with your list.