Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How to Count the Number of Days with an Incident and Chart with Running Averages in MS Excel - October 19, 2016
- FREE Online Video Course – MS Word Power Shortcuts - October 14, 2016
- INFOGRAPHICS – Which Business Entity is Right for You? - September 28, 2016
© Ugur Akinci
There are times when you may want to have a complete list of all the images included in a FrameMaker document.
Perhaps you may want to use this list to make sure all images are zipped and sent to your reviewers.
Or perhaps you may want to make sure no carry-over images from another project are included in your image directory, thus eating up unnecessary disk space. FOr such clean-up operations, a list of images-used comes in very handy indeed.
We are lucky. FrameMaker provide a very simple way to generate such a list:
1) Select Add > List of > References from the main menu to display the Set Up List of References dialog box:
2) From the “Don’t Include” list select “Imported Graphics” and click the LEFT arrow to move it to the “Include References” list.
3) Click Add and you’ll have your list ready within seconds.
HINT: By copying to an Excel sheet you can do further sorting and manipulation with your list.