Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- 10 Indispensable Concepts of English Grammar You Should Know - October 16, 2017
- INFOGRAPHICS – Technical Writers Work for… - October 13, 2017
- How to Write a Great Overview Sentence for an Ordered List - October 11, 2017
© Ugur Akinci
There are times when you might want to print the pages of a MS Word document in reverse order.
You may want to do this, for example, when your printer prints the pages in reverse order by default. Then by directing the MS Word to print in reverse order, you’d in effect be printing page 1 first and all the others in correct sequence.
Or perhaps, when you are making a presentation, you might want to start from presenting the last available report (table, etc.) and then go back in time. In such a hypothetical situation it’d again make sense to print the pages in reverse order, by starting from the last page and then going all the way back to the first page.
Here is how to do that:
1) Click the MS Office button and then the Word Options button to display the Word Options screen.
2) Click the Advanced navigation link to display the advanced configuration options.
3) In the Print group of options, select the “Print pages in reverse order” check-box and you are done!
4) Click OK to close the Word Options screen.