Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- 15 Questions to Ask After You Finish a Technical Document Project - February 12, 2018
- THY’s Perfect Information Design - February 9, 2018
- Waterfall vs. Agile Models in Technical Documentation - February 7, 2018
© Ugur Akinci
Let’s say you have hundreds or perhaps thousands of topics in your RoboHelp 11 help project.
You discover some of the topics display your master page but others don’t. Here is how you can apply the master page to all the topics in one step.
CAUTION: Make sure you identify the pages (like the Front Cover etc.) to which your master page should not be applied and exclude such files from the below procedure.
- Select View > Pods > Topic List from the RH11 main menu to display the Topic List at the bottom of your screen.
- Click and select any topic in the Topic List screen. Press Ctrl + A to select all the topics. Exclude the topics you don’t want by pressing the Ctrl key and then clicking on such topics.
- Right-click a selected topic and select Properties from the pop-up menu to display the Properties dialog box.
- From the Master Page drop-down menu, select the master page you’d like to apply to your topics.
- Click Apply. When the master page is applied to all the selected topics, click OK to close the dialog box.
- Press Ctrl + S to save all the files in the project.