Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- 15 Questions to Ask After You Finish a Technical Document Project - February 12, 2018
- THY’s Perfect Information Design - February 9, 2018
- Waterfall vs. Agile Models in Technical Documentation - February 7, 2018
1) Launch Adobe RoboHelp 11.
2) Select “Blank Project” from the Create New menu on the Starter page to display the New Project Wizard:
3) Enter the Title of the project which automatically creates a File Name and a Location for the project. Edit them manually if you must by changing the file name and browsing for a new location on your machine.
4) Click Finish and your project will be created (click to enlarge the image):