Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- What is the Readability Index of Your Writing? - November 20, 2017
- Should Technical Writing be Boring? And if Yes, Why? - November 15, 2017
- How to Create a Custom-Designed Header in MS Word that Would be Available to All Other Word Documents - November 13, 2017
© Ugur Akinci
Did you know that you can create MP4 videos directly from MS PowerPoint 2013 without the need of a video converter?
Here are the very simple steps to follow:
1) Create your MS PowerPoint 2013 project:
2) Select File > Export to display the export options screen.
3) Click Create a Video in the middle pane:
4) Click Create a Video button in the right pane to display the browser window.
5) Select a location to save your video. Click Save and you’ll be done.
Enjoy your easily create MP4 video!