Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- 101 Tips and Tutorials to Write Like a Pro - August 17, 2017
- How to Find a Technical Writing Job – Some Ideas and Resources - August 9, 2017
- BOOK REVIEW: “Design for How People Learn” by Julie Dirksen - July 10, 2017
© Ugur Akinci
Did you know that you can create MP4 videos directly from MS PowerPoint 2013 without the need of a video converter?
Here are the very simple steps to follow:
1) Create your MS PowerPoint 2013 project:
2) Select File > Export to display the export options screen.
3) Click Create a Video in the middle pane:
4) Click Create a Video button in the right pane to display the browser window.
5) Select a location to save your video. Click Save and you’ll be done.
Enjoy your easily create MP4 video!