Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- Should Technical Writing be Boring? And if Yes, Why? - November 15, 2017
- How to Create a Custom-Designed Header in MS Word that Would be Available to All Other Word Documents - November 13, 2017
- What is the Difference Between Expository Writing and Technical Writing? - November 8, 2017
© Ugur Akinci
You can liven up your MS PowerPoint presentations easily by inserting stock characters from Adobe Presenter, a great PPT plug-in by Adobe.
Here is how you do it:
1) Open your PPT presentation.
2) Click and select the Insert tab.
3) On the Adobe Presenter Insert group of controls, click the Character button to display the catalog of available characters:
4) Select a character and a pose, then clock OK. The copyright-free image will be inserted right away into your slide:
Try different poses and different characters for maximum effect.