Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- Should Technical Writing be Boring? And if Yes, Why? - November 15, 2017
- How to Create a Custom-Designed Header in MS Word that Would be Available to All Other Word Documents - November 13, 2017
- What is the Difference Between Expository Writing and Technical Writing? - November 8, 2017
© Ugur Akinci
FrameMaker 12 has an excellent built-in QR code generator.
To generate this code, select Special > Generate QR Code option from the menu to display the QR Code Builder screen:
NOTE: For the QR Code to work, the user must first download a QR code reader application (usually free) to his or her cell phone or pad.
Here are the code TYPE options:
- Select SMS to send an SMS message to a phone number.
- Select URL to direct the reader to a specific web site.
- Select Phone to place a phone call to a phone number.
- Select Email to send an email.
- Select Text to display a text inside the QR reader.
Click Insert to generate the PNG image file and save it to the File Path location you have entered.
After generating the PNG image file, insert it into any document, business card, email, brochure, etc. you like.