Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- 7 Tips to Write Great Essays - January 5, 2018
- How to Eliminate Abstract Nouns - January 3, 2018
- 3 Important Differences Between Academic versus Technical Writing - January 1, 2018
© Ugur Akinci
Did you know that you can easily add a background color box to an Adobe FrameMaker 12 paragraph without adding a table cell? No more tables to add color background 🙂
Follow these easy steps:
1) Create your text and place your cursor someone inside the paragraph.
2) Select Paragraph Designer (Ctrl+M).
3) Create a new paragraph style. Let’s call it “ColorBox”.
4) Select the Advanced Tab.
5) From the Pgf Box drop-down list, select a color:
6) Click Apply and then Update All. Your paragraph will now display a great green background:
Now every time you assign that paragraph style to a paragraph the text will display the same background color.