Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- Should Technical Writing be Boring? And if Yes, Why? - November 15, 2017
- How to Create a Custom-Designed Header in MS Word that Would be Available to All Other Word Documents - November 13, 2017
- What is the Difference Between Expository Writing and Technical Writing? - November 8, 2017
© Ugur Akinci
Did you know that you can easily add a background color box to an Adobe FrameMaker 12 paragraph without adding a table cell? No more tables to add color background 🙂
Follow these easy steps:
1) Create your text and place your cursor someone inside the paragraph.
2) Select Paragraph Designer (Ctrl+M).
3) Create a new paragraph style. Let’s call it “ColorBox”.
4) Select the Advanced Tab.
5) From the Pgf Box drop-down list, select a color:
6) Click Apply and then Update All. Your paragraph will now display a great green background:
Now every time you assign that paragraph style to a paragraph the text will display the same background color.