Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- 7 Tips to Write Great Essays - January 5, 2018
- How to Eliminate Abstract Nouns - January 3, 2018
- 3 Important Differences Between Academic versus Technical Writing - January 1, 2018
© Ugur Akinci
I like the following MS Word 2013 table features a lot.
1) The ability to add a row or column at one click
When you hover your cursor in between two rows or columns, MS Word 2013 displays a “+” handle. If you click the plus, a row or a column will automatically be added to your table.
2) The ability to erase cell lines with an eraser
MS Word 2013 offers a real ERASER on the table design tab. Click to select it. Click on any cell line to erase it. This eraser comes in very handy when you are merging cells.
3) Coloring alternating rows/columns, adding header and last row
You can accomplish all these tasks by simply selecting their respective check-boxes in the table design tab.