Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- INFOGRAPHICS: Single-Source Publishing Tools - October 20, 2017
- 2 Good Reasons to Write for Free Rather Than for Just a Few Bucks - October 18, 2017
- 10 Indispensable Concepts of English Grammar You Should Know - October 16, 2017
© Ugur Akinci
Here are three email job alert feeds that I use all the time. When you create any of these, you’ll find an email in your inbox every day listing the jobs available for your search keyword(s).
1) Create a free account.
2) Go to https://www.glassdoor.com/index.htm
3) Make a search with keywords, company, or title. For example let’s use “writer” as a search keyword. For the city, we’ll use “New York City”.
4) Click Search. This will take you to search results page.
5) Click the Create Job Alert button to receive daily job alerts about writing jobs in NYC.
1) Sign on to your free Google or Gmail account.
2) Go to https://www.google.com/alerts
3) Enter a keyword into the “Create an alert about…” field.
4) Configure alert options by clicking the Show Options drop-down list.
5) Click the Create Alert button.
1) Log in to your free Craigslist account.
2) Go to the Craigslist page for the city you are interested in.
3) Click the JOBS category title.
4) In the JOBS page, make a search with a keyword.
5) Click Email Alert link right next to the search field.
Free photo courtesy of MorgueFile.com