Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- 101 Tips and Tutorials to Write Like a Pro - August 17, 2017
- How to Find a Technical Writing Job – Some Ideas and Resources - August 9, 2017
- BOOK REVIEW: “Design for How People Learn” by Julie Dirksen - July 10, 2017
Which new topic would you like to master next?
We are developing our next wave of online video courses.
Our goal is to make sure we offer exactly what you want.
Here are some of the topics under development:
- How to self-edit a document
- How to write and publish online documentation with Adobe RoboHelp
- How to write and publish print documentation with Adobe FrameMaker
- How to write and publish interactive learning projects with Adobe Captivate?
- How to design and publish videos with Microsoft PowerPoint?
- Basic and quick illustration techniques for writers
- Plain English writing techniques for ESL students
- Perfect mail-merge every time with Microsoft Word
(1) Which of the above topics would you like to learn the most?
(2) What other topic would you like to study this Spring?
You can send your response to firstname.lastname@example.org for a surprise gift as a token of our appreciation!
Many thanks in advance for your response.
Ugur Akinci, Ph.D.
Fortune 100 Technical Communicator