Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- 15 Questions to Ask After You Finish a Technical Document Project - February 12, 2018
- THY’s Perfect Information Design - February 9, 2018
- Waterfall vs. Agile Models in Technical Documentation - February 7, 2018
© Ugur Akinci
Here is a completely free and simple online tool to convert .PUB files into PDF format.
I think this tool might be helpful to our readers even though we do not represent this company, have no affiliation with it, and are not responsible for the outcome. Backup your document or text before using this service in case it gets lost or corrupted for some reason, and use caution and common sense as with anything else in life.
Since users (who didn’t buy the Publisher software) can have problems opening .PUB documents due to the lack of a Publisher viewer, this tool can be useful because it has the ability to create PDF files from the PUB document format.
Once the file is converted to PDF format, you can view it easily with Adobe’s free PDF Reader.
Check it out to decide whether you might want to use this online tool or not:
This is how it works:
- Select a Publisher file from your computer’s hard-drive, or click on one of three cloud storage options: Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive.
- Then, convert files of any size and download the converted file directly on the website.
If you are worried about confidentiality or IP rights, the site claims “files submitted to our website for conversion as well as their conversion results are heavily guarded. We guarantee that we don’t sell or give the files to the third parties. After six hours files are permanently removed from our servers.”